Friday, July 24, 2009

Publicity.

Wassup yall?! I haven't posted in a while, just been kinda busy with the studio and everything. But I'm also tryna find new ways to promote my blog! I only have two followers.. Now, I'm not tryna sound selfish or cocky or anything but I'm using this blog to help promote myself, and my music. If yall have any ideas on promotions or somethin, or if yall wanna help me that'll be great just let me know in a comment and ill give yall a promo banner to put on your page to help me! Thanks alot guys I really appreciate the comments yall have been giving and thanks for the happy birthdays!

ps. I'll post pictures of the studio as soon as I can!

God Bless †

Ant

2 comments:

  1. What kinda music do you make ? xD
    Maybe We can Collaborate xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rock music cause i play guitar. But I love to produce and mix anything from hip-hop to country. so yeah id love to man.

    ReplyDelete