Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Chef Anthony!

Okay, So not many people know this about me, but I love to cook and bake! I love making food. So, I was on myspace earlier today, and I saw my friend put on his status, "Gonna Make A Funnel Cake", so as soon as I read that, I wanted to make one. So after dinner, my mom helped me make a few...THEY WERE FREAKIN' DELICIOUS. Here's some pics:

Haha, this one I made, it was a pretty good star.


This is a completely finished product lol, covered in powered sugar. :)

LOL, my mom made this one, hahah, it was huge...like the size of my head. lol. But it was pretty good too. haha

Anyways, just wanted to share a little somethin about myself. Hope you guys have a great evening!

God Bless †

Ant

2 comments:

  1. nice baking dude! xD (Y)
    Well as I was saying, I am into punk rock and alternate stuff like that! Well this is gonna be interesting! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo.!
    i freakn love funnel cakes.!
    they're the best.! = )

    ReplyDelete