Monday, August 3, 2009

Lets Go

Hey Guys, I hope everything is going good. Sooooo, I had a very fun weekend. My sister and I went out of town to Dallas and we had an amazing time. We got there at about 2am on saturday morning. During the day, we had a good time just checking out the town. We went to the rangers game in the evening and it was so much fun!! We lost though, :( but it was still alotta fun! Then on sunday, my brother in law had to attend classes for the military, (army national guard!) and so my sister and I had the whole day to ourselves. We went to the mall, and we went to a movie. Then again, in the evening, we went to the Rangers game again, and once again, it was so much fun!!! This time we won!! Two to Four! haha it was awesome, i have some pictures:


Josh Hamilton #32


C.J. Wilson #49


Michael Young #10


Marlon Byrd #22

Well those are just a few pics i have, i took way too many. Lol.

But anyways, there is my weekend adventure! :)

God Bless

††††

ANT

2 comments:

  1. Hey nice blog... Come check out mine if your into Fashion and art and all that good stuff im sure you will like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot blog...tell me
    how did u make ur header like that..
    th@ picture....
    ~mya*

    ReplyDelete