Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer Ends. School Stars.

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy. I've been outta town visiting my cousins in Brownsville, TX for the past week and a half, so I haven't really been able to get on! But I have been reading everyone else's posts and I'm enjoying everyones blog. So anyways, school is about to start in about a week, and I'm so excited for Junior year! I can't believe I'm actually gonna be a JUNIOR in high school. I remember when my sisters were juniors in high school! I just wanna get this year over with and head to SE11IOR year then we'll be done!! I'm also very excited about the wrestling season! (I wrestle for school). And I feel like this is gonna be a good year! Anyways, I hope everyone is doing good! Please tell me what you think of my blog, and what I should do to make it better! I love constructive criticism!

God Bless,
- ANT

†††

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait dope blog check out my blog neeshbfly.blogspot.com..and if u like it follow me

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey your blog is nice please subribes to my please

    ReplyDelete